• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

best place for sign stand offs

CES020

Be careful before you get too excited. I haven't ordered from them, but I did find one of those places like that. $10 for a set of 4 or something. They came and I couldn't use them because the finish on the end caps had tooling marks from when they made them. Very poor quality.

Hopefully you'll report back with different results on this place.

HulkSmash

Be careful before you get too excited. I haven't ordered from them, but I did find one of those places like that. $10 for a set of 4 or something. They came and I couldn't use them because the finish on the end caps had tooling marks from when they made them. Very poor quality.

Hopefully you'll report back with different results on this place.

yikes, hopefully that wont be the case from these guys. Ill keep you posted.

SignManiac

Ironic you just posted that company. I received their catalog yesterday in my mail. I must assume they found my company info from here?

HulkSmash

Ironic you just posted that company. I received their catalog yesterday in my mail. I must assume they found my company info from here?

i also got it in the mail like 2 days ago.... which is why i looked them up, i have NO idea where they got my info from...

HulkSmash

UPDATE

These things are freaking amazing. They're twice the quality of the other ones i was buying in the past. VERY solid. Well finished, and well built.

i strongly suggest using these.

Attachments

• IMAG0141.jpg
    IMAG0141.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMAG0147.jpg
    IMAG0147.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMAG0151.jpg
    IMAG0151.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMAG0152.jpg
    IMAG0152.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMAG0153.jpg
    IMAG0153.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 66

MIMO

Coloradosigns said:
UPDATE

These things are freaking amazing. They're twice the quality of the other ones i was buying in the past. VERY solid. Well finished, and well built.

i strongly suggest using these.

Are the ones you got the aluminum or stainless? Can't se
To find pricing for their whole stainless line.