• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big bucket

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Anyone ever used or seen one of these? Looks neat.

S50R-_featured.jpg

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I'm not sure if they have more than one factory, but I think they make those right down the street from us! Come visit us and them all in one trip!

ProSignTN

Just another day in the sign business. I'm only abut 85 feet in the pic, but if you fall you die. What was that about a print head? You sure your not in the print business?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I bet that basket gives ya fits if you're on the far end when the guy running it decides to rotate without saying anything. Ours is only 5' across and I constantly give one of my operators hell for not saying sh*t, just swinging the basket while you're looking away.
I hate it at only 65' in the air. About 2 or 3 weeks ago, we were up and I had a different guy working the controls and he did just that. I said f*ck this sh!t, let me outta here and take Rich up with ya, He's a lot younger than me and can take the fall better. We were only about 45' in the air.