• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee a HUGE Help!

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
Thanks Dale - we just ordered our 56" Lam Tool, and are definately looking forward to giving it a try!

JR's

Thanks Dale, just order 26" and 32" and the handle. paypal will come from myboatlettering.com

thank
JR

Prestonb

Dale,

I have been researching the big squeegee for a while now and would like to order a couple of the products. I will order tomorrow.

divers2deep

Wow, all of these reviews are awesome. Cant wait to try it.

Dale,

I just made an order for 3 big squeegee products under the email of : kblawncare@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Kevin

I have been giving this some thought and what I have come up with will be a pretty good sale.

Here's the deal...
1. Purchase what you need from this web page (Forum discount page).
2. Add an entry in this thread. (required) I'll need to know the name you use on :signs101:
3. e-mail or call me to alert me to this discount(50% off).
Once I have determined that you qualify I will refund your discount through PayPal. This offer is good from now on.

FTG

Talk about a stroke of luck, I was planning on ordering sometime this week! I'll post again once I've ordered.

southern xtreme

About To ORder my BIG SqUEEGEE

About to order my Big Squeegee with the great discount being offered!
Cant wait to try it. Have a big job with a fast approaching deadline!
:U Rock:

BadAss

Just ordered 2 more, All ready have 3. They are awesome and do a great job. Thanx Dale........... M*

familyfanclub

Big Squeegee Purchase

Hi Dale, just purchased 4-20 and 5-32. Can't wait to get this in the shop!

I have been giving this some thought and what I have come up with will be a pretty good sale.

Here's the deal...
1. Purchase what you need from this web page (Forum discount page).
2. Add an entry in this thread. (required) I'll need to know the name you use on :signs101:
3. e-mail or call me to alert me to this discount(50% off).
Once I have determined that you qualify I will refund your discount through PayPal. This offer is good from now on.

Slamboni

I put some perf up on the UT Drag here using those Big Squeeges. They are miraculous. They get better the more you use them and learn the little tricks. Worked great for laminating without a laminator also.

tsgstl

I'm now a BIG FAN
Got my big squeegee a couple of weeks ago
we did a few lam jobs with it, concerned with the 3m backing but it worked out.

But I got it for a returning job we get every couple of weeks:
30 2'x4' coro full cover
10 3'x3' coro full cover
we used to mask and lay down each piece individually. Now we but them up next to each other and only trim one side.
Each order saves us somewhere around $100 in transfer tape. And has shaved off at least 4-5 hours off of each set. With time and materials we are saving at least $400 on a already very profitable recurring order.

I can't believe we have done this long without one. I have sold 2 units by word of mouth and we are now ordering a smaller one.

THANK YOU BIG SQUEEGEE!!!!

fine point

Hi Dale.
I have 32" Cut Vinyl Tool. I got it from my local distributor, Beacon Graphics (I wish I have seen this thread for discount.....).

I am using R-tape Clear Choice but I can't make it roll as smoothly as your demo video. I have to push pretty hard get it going. I feel like I am pushing so hard that I am stretching transfer tape.

Any advice??

Thanks!

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Please call me with problems of this kind.

Clear Chioce is one of the easiest tapes to lay down unless you don't get it started right.
Hi Dale.
I have 32" Cut Vinyl Tool. I got it from my local distributor, Beacon Graphics (I wish I have seen this thread for discount.....).

I am using R-tape Clear Choice but I can't make it roll as smoothly as your demo video. I have to push pretty hard get it going. I feel like I am pushing so hard that I am stretching transfer tape.

Any advice??

Thanks!

ag529

Hi everyone! I actually joined this forum because of my research on BigSqueegee and this discount offer! I emailed Dale yesterday with some questions and he called me first thing this morning to help me sort it all out. I ordered a 56" laminator, a 38" cradle tool and a 26" sign tool!

Very excited to try them out and am looking forward to learning more (and hopefully contributing) around here!

Thanks,

Chad