• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Biz cards.

Pat Whatley

In the top 2 among the five printing companies that spend the most for placement with Google. Big fish in a small pond.

GypsyGraphics

They do provide a very nice product... great print quality, nice 15.5 pt paper (the only option if i'm not mistaken) a nice box and most importantly the option for 50 unique backs.. all provide for a very impressive presentation.

however for what most clients order, the usual 1,000 4/4 run,
moo is not a cost effective option.

TheSellOut

however for what most clients order, the usual 1,000 4/4 run,
moo is not a cost effective option.

True that, but I will likely use MOO for some of my own advertising. Those cards with the different backs are quite unique...you could put your different services (Signs, Vehicle Graphics, banners, Logos...) or even just different pictures of signs n' such. Plus those little Sticker books they have are really cool too, I could make some good use out of those for sure!!

Thanks for the Post!!

TheSellOut

That PS Print place has Die Cut business cards and flyers too! I am sure it is pricey but for the right job/customer that could come in handy! I'm not sure that any of my other printers offer this service.

TheSellOut

VistaPrint just sucks BTW...I used them I few times when I was just starting out and besides the garbage they produce, they were charging my credit card $15.00 a month. They had a scam going on where they offered you $10 off by clicking here, which signed you up for some Vistaprint Rewards bullspit (Rick's word) that charged your card monthly. I never caught it for like a year but they did end up giving me my money back!

GypsyGraphics

for those of you who think there's not much difference in the bargain printers... here's a little test i ran to shut a client up.
sent the exact same file to 4 Over and Got Print

this was the first and last time i ever used Got Print
4O-vs-GP_close-up.jpg

Edit: deleted one photo, the close-up tells it all

Last edited:

iSign

wow... I was sold before adding the enlargement... I'll bet 4over would love to see that little test!!

W

wetgravy

uprinting and zazzle normally get my business. The indestructible cards from zazzle are particularly impressive.

Seven Sin Design

uprinting and zazzle normally get my business. The indestructible cards from zazzle are particularly impressive.

What are the indestructible cards about? Is that the aqueous coating that can't be ripped? I checked out the site and didn't see anything about that in the options.

I do like how they offer different card sizes rather than just the standard.

Might give them a try next time.

visual800

this is a feel good BS advertising ploy. The only folks that would use most of these companies are amateurs and housewives at home. I do love it when someone side by sides ANY comparable companies though and then actually will POST the results.

nothing turns me off more than to see someone hand me a crappy card when we will all know they got the free cards at vistaprint and they could have spent $25 for 1k cards of course they would still look like crap because they cant design them

dj_elite

I hate Vistaprint and have lost customers from them. You just can't explain quality to a customer that looks at price. As for the Gotprint, I use them for my business cards and have never had poor print quality like Gypsy. The cards they printed for me are some of the best business cards I have ever seen. I do want to try 4over though. Anyone else have good results with 4over?

Locals Find!

I hate Vistaprint and have lost customers from them. You just can't explain quality to a customer that looks at price. As for the Gotprint, I use them for my business cards and have never had poor print quality like Gypsy. The cards they printed for me are some of the best business cards I have ever seen. I do want to try 4over though. Anyone else have good results with 4over?

I have used 4 over with good results. However, you need to repack the cards once they arrive. The packaging isn't the greatest also. They don't blind drop ship. So your client knows where you got them.

I can offer some people alternative trade printers that don't sell direct and offer blind drop shipping. If your interested PM me. I don't want to post in an open forum.

Deaton Design

for those of you who think there's not much difference in the bargain printers... here's a little test i ran to shut a client up.
sent the exact same file to 4 Over and Got Print

this was the first and last time i ever used Got Print
View attachment 57920

Edit: deleted one photo, the close-up tells it all
Wow Gypsy, that does look bad. Ive been using gotprint for several years now, and a large amount of orders from everything from bizcards to brochures, and have yet to get a bad job from them. Most of my stuff comes out of ohio.

kylebrk

you can make a ton of money using 4over. 4over is one of the best things that has happened to our business.