• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blade sign bracket

10sacer

Hello all,

First off - if you are in the Houston area our thoughts and prayers go out to you, although I doubt you would be reading this today.

Does anyone know a company that carries these blade sign brackets? I tried Google Image search and Hooks and Lattice/Sign Bracket Store, but they don't have them. They are heavy steel and powdercoated. Were put up in one of our YMCAs years ago, and they have remodeled and, of course, need one more and no one has a clue who installed them.

Thanks - and football is almost here...

Attachments

• Bracket.jpg
    Bracket.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 358

Billct2

I was looking for something very similar a few weeks ago, no luck. I quoted using aluminum angle.

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
Buy a piece of U channel, a piece of flat bar stock, drill the holes, and weld up your own. Get the goods at Home Depot. Can't weld? Don't have a welder? Get a hobby welder at Harbor Freight. 80 duckies! Great for theses small quick jobs! Oh, an the Black Crust-Oleum while your at the Depot! They even have Primer!

MikePro

I've installed that exact frame before, but the only ones I can find with similiar appearance is from VistaSystems and, unfortunately, the only item they carry has2 posts instead of the U-channel, and an attached vista sign frame. the one you're looking for might actually be from them , but may have been discontinued?