• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bn-20 Nozzle

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Yes, correct, except you need to clamp off the drain lines after the cap top, otherwise the liquid will just drain out into the waste container.

mfa53

Yes, correct, except you need to clamp off the drain lines after the cap top, otherwise the liquid will just drain out into the waste container.
My last question to you, I'm sorry :(

Does this soaking process make the head turn into a worse one?

cornholio

As I mentioned before. Your printhead needs replacement. Your deflected nozzles in black won't go away with soaking. It may even get worse.

Zoogee World

It couldn't hurt, as worse case scenario you make it ruins the head more and you'll need a new head anyways, best case, it helps. I believe there's 2 lines from the cap top going to the pump, you'll need to disconnect one and connect the syringe to it and clamp off the other, then pull ink, I typically do 1 or 2 full syringes depending on the severity, then you'll need to do a powerful cleaning and see if any improvement.

mfa53

It couldn't hurt, as worse case scenario you make it ruins the head more and you'll need a new head anyways, best case, it helps. I believe there's 2 lines from the cap top going to the pump, you'll need to disconnect one and connect the syringe to it and clamp off the other, then pull ink, I typically do 1 or 2 full syringes depending on the severity, then you'll need to do a powerful cleaning and see if any improvement.

Do you think it's worth a try?

mfa53

I'm not sure, but you could always try.
Hello, I changed the dampers, but some inks have air in them now. There was no magenta on the right, then it came and went again.

It says draw air with the syringe method with the captop pipes. please help me what should i do

Zoogee World

I changed the captop, I changed the dampers. I changed the wipers. I see air pockets in pipes, how can I fix them. I'm at the point of breaking the machine :(
What you need to do is clamp one of the lines that comes from the cap top that goes to the pump and then disconnect the other one and connect the syringe to it, make sure the head is lock in the cap top and gently pull. It might take a few syringes, but typically it does get everything there. Hope this helps.

mfa53

What you need to do is clamp one of the lines that comes from the cap top that goes to the pump and then disconnect the other one and connect the syringe to it, make sure the head is lock in the cap top and gently pull. It might take a few syringes, but typically it does get everything there. Hope this helps.
I did as you said, I closed one tube and attached a syringe to the other tube, but I only draw air. The print head is sitting on the captop when I look up at the bottom.

And when I tried it at noon, there was a magenta in the nozzle and there were black ones. But they disappeared as I put a pressure on them. Do you think I should remove the dampers and fill the damper with ink with a syringe?

Zoogee World

I did as you said, I closed one tube and attached a syringe to the other tube, but I only draw air. The print head is sitting on the captop when I look up at the bottom.

And when I tried it at noon, there was a magenta in the nozzle and there were black ones. But they disappeared as I put a pressure on them. Do you think I should remove the dampers and fill the damper with ink with a syringe?
By pulling from beneath the cap top it should bring in ink, as you mention only air, it sounds like the head isn't sitting correctly on the cap top.

mfa53

I changed the damper, but now I'm afraid to take it out and get ink in it. Because I don't know how to do it because of that protective cover on the dampers. It has to be inside the dampers because the cables have to be connected. But they don't stay stable inside, and I don't know how to get all four of them on the head. Because they don't stay straight. I am really sad

Attachments

• DFFC41B8-BEB8-4524-9EC4-AEFF02463C66_1_105_c.jpeg
    DFFC41B8-BEB8-4524-9EC4-AEFF02463C66_1_105_c.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 71

Zoogee World

I changed the damper, but now I'm afraid to take it out and get ink in it. Because I don't know how to do it because of that protective cover on the dampers. It has to be inside the dampers because the cables have to be connected. But they don't stay stable inside, and I don't know how to get all four of them on the head. Because they don't stay straight. I am really sad
Based on what I'm reading, it sounds like you're way beyond your comfort level and knowledge. You might be at a point where it would be a good decision to bring a tech in to service your machine.

mfa53

Based on what I'm reading, it sounds like you're way beyond your comfort level and knowledge. You might be at a point where it would be a good decision to bring a tech in to service your machine.
Hi, waste ink is leaking right down from where I marked it, what do you think is the reason? Can you help? Thank you also for every comment. I've learned a lot thanks to you.

Attachments

• IMG_5580.jpeg
    IMG_5580.jpeg
    792.1 KB · Views: 62

mfa53

When I look at the head from the underside, it looks like normal every time, when it comes to that part, I can't see a paint discharge. But somehow it's leaking paint right down from there. When you come to the cap through the wipers, there is no paint on the head. The printhead fits right on the cap.

Zoogee World

Sounds like the cap top might be clogged. I'm still thinking based on what you were saying the other day, you should really consider bringing a tech in at this point. That way you don't waste anymore of your time and you get it fixed. If I were you, I'd watch and ask the tech questions, that way you have that knowledge for the future.