• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bootcamp Women beating cancer

Fatboy

Hi there guys. I need some help. My sister Ilze has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is a very strong women and are fighting it every step of the way. We started a facebook page for her and I realy need support .Please be so kind and like the Page. Her dream is to make more women aware that cancer can be beaten. Any inspirational message will be great. She is in the fortunate position that finance is not a problem. What she really need is moral support.

The link is https://www.facebook.com/BootcampWBC

Thank you guys
Niel (Fatboy)

CP Signs

Hey man, as soon as I get to the shop I will for sure. My sister has been through it. A few months after she was diagnosed, the Mint came out with a quarter with the pink ribbon on it and she got to do the unveiling in Toronto. Back then I wasn't into digital printing but still did a big chrome looking quarter for her Jeep plus a lot of cut vinyl wording like, Courage, Hope and so on. 14 years later, the Jeep as died and it's an eyesore in the driveway but she still can't get rid of it. Reminds her of everything she went through.

Suz

Niel,
I don't do Facebook, but please know your Sis is in my thoughts, wishing nothing but the best for her. Sending encouragement her way!!!
Kind regards,
Sue

Rojo

I survived cancer in the late 70's. My bro lost his fight with leukemia in March. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister and family. It's a tough road.

Fatboy

I survived cancer in the late 70's. My bro lost his fight with leukemia in March. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister and family. It's a tough road.
Sorry to hear Rojo.Thank you for the encouragement