• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Boudica...................................

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Me and mine celebrate ANTI VALENTINES DAY, comes the day after when all that sh*t is on clearance....
we are in the middle of buying a new house, so we wont be spending any money. I did however make my kiddo heart shaped toast this morning. with a dollop of strawberry jam.

JBurton

Signtologist
we are in the middle of buying a new house, so we wont be spending any money. I did however make my kiddo heart shaped toast this morning. with a dollop of strawberry jam.
Gotta include music or we will wreck this thread!
First home or movin' on up? Funny thing about buying my house, my monthly cost for rent went from $900/mo to $576/mo mortgage, including escrowed taxes and insurance. At that point I literally talked 3 coworkers into purchasing homes. 2 before the pandemic and 1 that bought overpriced but still cheaper than their rent was.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Gotta include music or we will wreck this thread!
First home or movin' on up? Funny thing about buying my house, my monthly cost for rent went from $900/mo to $576/mo mortgage, including escrowed taxes and insurance. At that point I literally talked 3 coworkers into purchasing homes. 2 before the pandemic and 1 that bought overpriced but still cheaper than their rent was.

We've been in our starter home for exactly 20 years, and have seriously outgrown it. Also moving my 78 yr old mom with us - this house is huge, and on an acre. Plenty of room for all of us.