• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Boudica...................................

JBurton

Signtologist
This makes me want to watch Napoleon Dynomite

It's so good, I bought the album. The disc was super cool, all the text was raised and over saturated colors, but... it would get stuck in most cd players, and did not include this song!
Little known fact, their follow up album, elephant, was named as much because it was packed full of f*cking great tracks.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
It's so good, I bought the album. The disc was super cool, all the text was raised and over saturated colors, but... it would get stuck in most cd players, and did not include this song!
Little known fact, their follow up album, elephant, was named as much because it was packed full of f*cking great tracks.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
And now boys & girls. we leave you with this for the big day tomorrow............................... Oh, and she ought not be pulling on her dress like that ;-)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think I like this version better than the original..... That key change is frickin' killer.