• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Boudica...................................

JBurton

Signtologist
Sorry, didn't find that one funny. Not at all.
Something tells me signmania didn't respect his mama, let alone anybody else's. But remember, if you're going to engage, ya gotta have a song in there, lest this descends to the depths of 'why are most sign folks communists' or whatever thread. I got ya covered:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Anyone remember these guys? I'm going to see them tomorrow. Evedently this song is about a crystal meth addiction. Who knew?

JBurton

Signtologist
Anyone remember these guys? I'm going to see them tomorrow. Evedently this song is about a crystal meth addiction. Who knew?

Ha! Yes, and if you listen to the words, this one is dark AF. Like, the Mountain Goats would cheer me up after this song...
I mean, they can't all be about talking you're friend down from that ledge...

Boudica

Thanks Burton, now this is stuck in my head. It's coming you're way from the left hand side...

Boudica

DIgital Underground is playing here this weekend, my husband is super excited. I was just talking about them, and now this song is totally stuck in my head