• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Boudica...................................

This thread is confusing. Are people posting songs they hate? If so, there are quite a few great songs listed. I understand music taste is subjective, but I studied music theory in college and have been a musician since age 10. I think I have a pretty good hold of what is good or bad music, generally speaking.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What is your degree in music theory ?? What do you play and are you any good ?? Ya know, some people are better just with their ears, then what a book says. Care to discuss in another thread so not to derail this one ??

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
This thread is confusing. Are people posting songs they hate? If so, there are quite a few great songs listed. I understand music taste is subjective, but I studied music theory in college and have been a musician since age 10. I think I have a pretty good hold of what is good or bad music, generally speaking.
After you catch up with all 133 pages you can critique this thread. Meanwhile... You must post music here to comment.