• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Boudica...................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't know, but I think the bass player and guitar can both see, but supposedly they're all blind.........

JBurton

Signtologist
Found this during the pandemic, it's like a 10 year old song. Evidently it had enough of a surge for the band that they released a new album.

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
Found this during the pandemic, it's like a 10 year old song. Evidently it had enough of a surge for the band that they released a new album.
When I was a kid, worked in various shops in the local city centre (shoes, then electricals, then cameras). Local shopping mall had big angled glass roof windows with a wicked reverb.
Young lass my age, used to busk violin, mostly accoustic, sometimes electric.
Did an amazing Tocatta & Fugue, on the electric violin, then transitioned seamlessly into Iron Maiden, Phantom of the Opera. Hammer-ons on a steel framed violin through a baby Marshall amp.

Wish there was a recording of this.

Start of Hayloft would have made a great third chapter.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
This thread began dec 1 2020... Approaching a 3 year anniversary, and so close to 3k posts. Fred would have told me to have higher goals... And he actually has told me that. Literally, regarding this thread. Lol.
So my friends... Bring on the music

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
This thread began dec 1 2020... Approaching a 3 year anniversary, and so close to 3k posts. Fred would have told me to have higher goals... And he actually has told me that. Literally, regarding this thread. Lol.
So my friends... Bring on the music
I got my eyes on post 5000