• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

business card stock

ActualGrafix

i use Avery 8877 Clean edge business cards for my inkjet. They are as thick as the ones that you would order screen printed. I think they are about $.08/card

bigben

Could you tell me why would you print your business card yourself? I have a good supplier here in canada. I pay 79$ for 6000 cards, 14pt, 4/4 and 99$ for 2000 cards, 18pt, 4/4, mat laminated. If you want, I can buy them and ship them to you. Even there, it would be cheaper for you.

Ben

FatCat

You don't mention what part of Ohio you're in. Here in central Ohio we have Paper Plus (Unisource), Arvey's, Millcraft, Xpedex, etc. You want AT LEAST an 80# card stock or it's going to feel like junk. As others have mentioned it's better to sub these out. Business cards are pretty much a commodity item these days.

graphix

You don't mention what part of Ohio you're in. Here in central Ohio we have Paper Plus (Unisource), Arvey's, Millcraft, Xpedex, etc. You want AT LEAST an 80# card stock or it's going to feel like junk. As others have mentioned it's better to sub these out. Business cards are pretty much a commodity item these days.
i am in a area where they only want a 100 or two hundred population 2700 figure i can do them 100 for 20 or so...

Mosh

You can get 1000 cards printed/cut/shipped to you cheaper than even buying the stock.
We use gotprint.com like $25 for 1000 cards printed full color, that includes shipping out here to Nebraska.
(1K cards are only like $12)

ActualGrafix

I just checked the gotprint.com site out. The shipping is more than the cards. lol I may start using them when people order more than a hundred. Thanks Mosh.

4over hands down not to mention the time!!! Got print would take 2 weeks in what 4over will do same week!

I would have to disagree. We are located in NW Florida and use GotPrint. We get our cards in 5-8 days depending on the shipping we choose. When I tried 4over, which is Miami. It took 12 days to get my cards to me. Not much difference in quality, can't really tell the difference between the two. Gotprints prices are a little better without having to pay for better prices and there turnaround is better.