• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Buy me a plotter

Salmoneye

Wulf makes a great point. What good is the machine in your garage going to do you when you can't produce a single order? Let the heat press wait until you have produced a few jobs and use that money for some materials. Also note that the materials that you think you will need will invariably be different than the ones that you will actually need. Best of luck to you in your new venture.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
blueboy.gif
This thread was last active almost three years ago. The OP has not visited Signs 101 since October of 2009. Members should be aware of this before posting if their intention is to reply to the original poster.

Uncle Chenzo

Hi all,

Yeah, post may be old, but it is full of good info. I'm looking at a DGI Omega cutter, korean built, i have been playing with a Cameo Silhouette (think they are Graphtec) hobby cutter. Great to get started with and cut a few tshirts with - just to get your hands dirty.

Now this DGI Omega has cropped up. Similar to the thread starter - don't have much funds, but haven't heard any horror stories yet on the DGI Omega's. So doing my homework - came across this thread - glad i did.

Your Uncle,

Chenzo

DizzyMarkus

$1200 bucks? What will you use for materials, advertisement, tables and other equipment ? -- I started with 15,000 and was still short. Theres is alot more to "opening" up than one thinks. Take what these guys are telling you and listen closely. They have all lived this already. Good luck with your venture :0)

Markus