• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

calling all spider experts

petepaz

yeah i am thinking mmm..step on spider or hole in my body part where ever it bites me .....stomp the thing. we get a few big black ones by us and i just step on them. usually around the size of a quater, nice and juicy too!!...haha

2B

Thumbs up, there are good and bad spiders. that is good one and the amount of insects her and the babies will eat will far outweigh your temporary creepy state.

phototec

Attachments

• Wolf spider_mommy-746187.jpg
    Wolf spider_mommy-746187.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 62

OldPaint

IN AUSTRALIA......90% of spiders are DEADLY POISON!!!!!! the most deadly ones here in the U.S. are the black widow, and the brown recluse. it is wise to GOOGLE these and see what they look like. some areas are more prone to the these then others. TARANTULAS on the other hand are mostly big and hairy, but will bite if provoked. you wont die but will wish you did.

I was bit by a spider a few years ago and ended up with a nasty infection in my leg that put me in the hospital for 2 weeks. Since then I stomp on them every chance I get.