• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can anyone tell me where this dancing hotdog is from?

EnergyDesign

I have seen it many many times, and I want to say it may be a logo for a national hotdog company. I am not going to print it for my customer if it is, but he says the last shop "designed" it for him...I didnt feel like arguing. i found this bmp on google images, but could not figure out the source

Please help :)

Attachments

• hot dog.bmp
    412.8 KB · Views: 111

EnergyDesign

here's a jpg...sorry bout that

Attachments

• Dancing_hot_dog_C.jpg
    Dancing_hot_dog_C.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 72

Pat Whatley

I've seen it before but can't tell you where it's from. I can tell you that if you Google "dancing hot dog" it's the first one that pops up.

Wonder how much the other shop got for designing that?

EnergyDesign

yeah i googled hot dog dancing with tophat cane, and thats the first one up to...the other shop is now out of business, and the customer says they must have his file with them....i hate dealing with people who have not a lick of sense about them...

GP

looks like the "let's all go to the lobby" cartoon.

GP

edit - I just watched the youtube video from above...could have sworn there was a hot dog in that bit!

petepaz

is that nat deliman
the logo for national deli hotdogs
did some work for them and that looks like they are related
uncle and nephew maybe

Attachments

• nat 33RG menu 3-15-08.jpg
    nat 33RG menu 3-15-08.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 64