• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can you decode this logo?

squaregoco

So a local coffee company contacted me for some signage.... This is their logo. WTF is it? They had a nice presentation from a design firm with three logo options but all three used this bug. I’ve seen the firms other quality design work so I’m 95% sure this logo was existing and the client wouldn’t let it go. WHAT DOES IT MEAN? Best I can come up with is a hand grabbing a cup, then a cup upside down.

Last edited by a moderator:

SignosaurusRex

View attachment 155006
So a local coffee company contacted me for some signage.... This is their logo. WTF is it? They had a nice presentation from a design firm with three logo options but all three used this bug. I’ve seen the firms other quality design work so I’m 95% sure this logo was existing and the client wouldn’t let it go. WHAT DOES IT MEAN? Best I can come up with is a hand grabbing a cup, then a cup upside down.
It might be helpful to know the name of the coffee company.

Johnny Best

Attachments

• 3DD9A1A0-1D0A-4151-9623-DE6D26C9E661.jpeg
    3DD9A1A0-1D0A-4151-9623-DE6D26C9E661.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 236

Lance

Have you asked the good ppl at Nole Coffee ?
Are they a coffee shop/cafe, or are they processors as in grinders/roasters ?

visual800

its gotta be a person because the small dash might resemble a coffee....other than that its just another stupid pointless symbol of no talent someone did at home

MJ-507

Master of my domain.
It's a logo that has no meaning that is used to attract attention and draw people in to the business to ask an employee what in the Wide Wide World of Sports the logo means. Then, hopefully, while the inquirer is in the establishment, they will buy a fancy froo-froo $14 coffee and a $18 blueberry scone and, maybe, a $42.17 stainless steel cup w/ the logo emblazoned on it and a metal straw.