• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can't believe no mention of it, yet...................................................... ??

It's an easy question.

• Have you voted ??

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • If not, why not ??

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Like that in a lotta places. Seems the candidates are just getting dumber and dumber, but the campaign money is growing like crazy. Why don't they all just put their money into a fund and use it for something worthwhile, instead of badmouthing their opponents and spreading more lies. ??

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I finally filled out my ballot last night. Dropped it off this morning. I like the mail in, it's very convenient - but the mail box didn't give me a sticker :confused:

gnubler

Like that in a lotta places. Seems the candidates are just getting dumber and dumber, but the campaign money is growing like crazy. Why don't they all just put their money into a fund and use it for something worthwhile, instead of badmouthing their opponents and spreading more lies. ??
Indeed. And you would think things would be politically quieter in a small town/rural area...they are not. Local papers bursting with letters to the editor pushing for various candidates (so many cloned letters with a few sentences changed for variety), vandalizing campaign signs with swastikas, the sleazy postcards defaming opposing candidates. Ridiculous.

I did a mail in ballot a couple weeks ago and voted for two local clowns I think will provide the most entertainment value for my tax dollars. All the rest I left blank. For the most part, the higher offices have already been decided (not by the voters).

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I finally filled out my ballot last night. Dropped it off this morning. I like the mail in, it's very convenient - but the mail box didn't give me a sticker :confused:
The process here is pretty efficient, photo ID, a signature, in-an-out in just a few minutes. Just the selection that is wanting- people still in from the time I started voting, I think the only spots that open up are when the last guy expires.

Johnny Best

Gino, you have the Fedderman running for Senate in PA. What's on his neck? Men in Black type of alien living in there.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't know ?? It's not the puss and swelling of his neck that bothers me (although it is gross), but the utter nonsense forming in his damaged brain from his very recent stroke and coming out through a computerized mechanism somehow. The guy has lost his ability to listen and form sentences. He needs computers to help him. Sounds kinda 'made uppish' to me.

Maybe we could sign him up with robert for a few sessions..................

Gino

Premium Subscriber

So, you wanna a sticker..... or what is commonly known as a badge ?? See where this is going ??

Fooled ya.

Attachments

• i voted today.jpg
    i voted today.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 64

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's shelf liner paper on waxed paper and no laminate. It's only for one frickin' day criminaties.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Good for you.............. We learned how to use our plate the other day and now make fun patterns with dots. Tomorrow we're gonna go deeper into this and try to put our socks on without watching the video, first.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not running, so I can't win or lose.

I'm just waiting to see which of the two evils will make in it in my state.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I'm not running, so I can't win or lose.

I'm just waiting to see which of the two evils will make in it in my state.
That's pretty much how I feel too. Long gone are the days when we had candidates to vote FOR. Now it's just voting against the worse of the two (as if that can be measured).

Billct2

Me and the voting age turned 18 around the same time, it was a big deal to get the right at 18, and I haven't missed voting more than once or twice. That includes, federal, state
and local, wherever I've lived. Enjoyed town meeting in the New Hampshire village I lived in the most.