• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheapest place for 970RA?

Divizion E

I'm finding prices for over a grand for a 25yd roll, that is extremely too pricey. Anyone find anything better? I'm looking for a Gloss Black 970RA, 60inch x 25yd roll.

Also, I was wondering, is this vinyl able to be laminated and printed over?

GypsyGraphics

I'm in so cal too and recently bought 970 RA from ProVeer in Buena Park. I believe that branch is closed now so you'' have to call their Las Vegas branch.
Anyway, the 60" 25 yard roll was $550 (free shipping)

it has a kind of built in/pre laminate, so i don't think it's intend for printing, but I'll let someone who know more about printing answer that.

GypsyGraphics

Forgot to mention... you might want to look at the Hexis equivalent, way more colors and much better price 54" 33 yard roll $350ish. They're in Corona CA.

acothran

That sounds like the price for the 60" x 50 yard roll. I checked Advantage Sign Supply's website and the black 60" x 25 yard roll is around $610 while the 60" x 50 yard roll is just over $1K. Should be in the $1.40-$1.65 sq/ft price range.

It comes ready to install and does not need laminate. If you are wanting to print, look at Oracal 3951RA. It will be cheaper per sq/ft than the 970RA but once you factor in laminate, they'll be in the same price range.

Allen

GypsyGraphics

I believe the Hexis has to be laminated no?

what is their website? I would love that.

Hexis HX20000, is a mutli-layered cast vinyl, pre-laminated and has their Air Release Technology. Also it comes is something like 30 colors.

I reember being frustrated with their website and not being able to find the HX20000, so I'd give them a call instead.

but here it is anyway: http://www.hexisgroup.com

They have fantastic customer service call:
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Valerie Gallant
[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Regional Sales Manager | Hexis USA LLC
Toll Free: 888.284.3947 | Direct 951.739.5999 Ext. 31[/FONT]

splizaat

I'm still looking for this stuff by the yard for cheaper than $38/yd gloss black 60" wide...i only need 4 yards.