• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Christmas in July...errr, June!

thewoodage

Truck dropped off our JV3-160SP today - I am chomping at the bit to get the tech here (not till next tuesday, d'oh!) and then we'll be in the digital print age at last - cue the applause...

CrabbyOldGuy

We haven't heard from you for a while. Was wondering if you had made a purchase or if you were still looking. Congrats! I think you will enjoy the capabilities. Good luck.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:thumb:

If it's really like Christmas... then you have to go and open it up, put it together, play with it a little and then put it all back away without anyone knowing about it...and then wait for the big day.:biggrin:

thewoodage

well, we got it from Advantage, and went and looked at the HP, Mutoh, and the Mimaki that they had to demo and decided that was the best fit for us...(or should I say, the bossman, who's not a graphics/vinyl person decided that for us)

We'll see how it goes but i'm really excited, I worked for a place that had one little over 2 years ago, so hopefully my memory on the functioning of it will start to come back...

iSign

I got one too!

...piece a cake, practically reaches out the door and drags money back in!

gotta love that :thumb:

thewoodage

darn right iSign...now if only I was in "Paradise" instead of the muggy as $#*(! Ohio - but then I couldn't watch the buckeyes, so I guess it's a fair trade