• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Christmas Tree finally up

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
Bigdawg, We got the very same tree this year. It works good for a small room. And my wife decorated it with flamingos.

mountainmang

hi stacy:toasting:

Attachments

• christmas tree.jpg
    christmas tree.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 73

adkmaid

adk tree

it aint much....as u can see
but its only for the dog and me

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 63

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We switched to small trees some years ago. Getting to old to lug those big things around. Then clean up is a breeze.

chrsitmas tree front porch.jpg
chrsitmas tree inside.jpg
christmas tree mantle.jpg

christmas tree turkeys.jpg
Also, the next morning as always.... these guys are always around...... about 27 of them.

signgal

my tree i finally finished Sunday and my famous clay pot soldier

Attachments

• IMG-20101206-00018.jpg
    IMG-20101206-00018.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG-20101205-00012.jpg
    IMG-20101205-00012.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 66

Bigdawg

Just Me
That is really pretty Teri. Between the dog's tail and the grandkids... I gave up on doing a pretty one this year. I just wanted one they wouldn't knock over!!

signgal

Thanks. i feel ya! The kids are grown and my monster nephew isn't due for a visit while the tree's up, so I indulged :) I don't have the time I like to take to decorate but twinkley lights turn me on! LOL

Latigo

Hard to take a good picture with all those digital lights shining so brightly. You can hardly see the tree!

Tree001.jpg

Check the look on long ago Latigo's face. It was the day before Christmas and no presents yet. Santa always brought them during the night back then. Money was scarce back then so all of the ornaments were made by Ma and the kids.

LatTree-1.jpg

And not to forget Lizbeth's first Christmas with the St.Maries. Easily 80% of all the gifts under the tree were for her. Virtually all of her childhood Christmases were pretty bleak, but not after the St.Marie girls got ahold of her. She was so excited the night before after seeing her name on so many name tags that she couldn't stand it and got up at 5am. Lat heard her in the hallway and followed her down. Look at that smile. :Big Laugh

All of the ornaments were still the old homemade ones with a lot added over the years.

LizLat.jpg

P