• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Christmas Tree finally up

Bigdawg

Just Me
Yep... this really is our tree this year.

When in Florida... adapt :smile:

So what's your tree look like?

Attachments

• 2010-12-05 17.13.50.jpg
    2010-12-05 17.13.50.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 2010-12-05 17.14.07.jpg
    2010-12-05 17.14.07.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 2010-12-05 17.14.56.jpg
    2010-12-05 17.14.56.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 69

showcase 66

This was given to me by a client this year. I have it set up in the shop. Our regular one is up but not decorated as of yet. I assume when I get back from traveling it will be all done.

Attachments

• CBTREE.jpg
    CBTREE.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 69

Steve C.

I think this is from 2 years ago, but it's pretty much the same every year.

Attachments

• 100_0162.jpg
    100_0162.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 60

Marlene

we have the "tree of balls and lights" we've been using for the past couple of years as I've gotten too lazy to wade thru 5' of snow to crop down a real one. it is 6' tall, but only about 20" wide and we load it up with a ton of lights, about 25 strings plus the ones built into it(I like a lot of lights) and then pile on the balls. it is so "pretty" it isn't up yet but will be soon.

Bigdawg

Just Me
GOing sometime this week to cut one at the tree farm

I forget to water a real tree... then it's a dried-out mess way before Christmas. I was sweeping pine needles out of the carpet well into January last time.

It's just me and the Bigdawg, so we decided to do it our way. Told the grandkids it was so we could fit more presents under it. I'm thinking of putting a small one on the <covered> pool table that's more traditional.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Decorated the whole house inside and out after Thanksgiving. Still putting small knick knacks up here and there and as the Goddess keeps buying new things. We're now prepping for our Chrsitmas party this Saturday afternoon til whenever. Anyone want to come, just call us first, so we know you're coming. No one under 18 allowed.

Snacks, libations and Christmas hot dogs, plus the Goddess's famous 'NO' game. Prizes will be handed out at 9pm

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You just have to learn how to word your questions b-e-t-t-e-r............... :ROFLMAO:

vid

We finished the photoshoot for the Christmas card last night... the tree is kinda in the background. These are from the batch of 82 shots that we're not going to use.

The tree is an 8' silver tip with LED lights --- Does anyone else have get "wubbly" eyes from the LED lights?

Attachments

• AnxiousPose.jpg
    AnxiousPose.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 76
  • HappyTongue.jpg
    HappyTongue.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 57
  • HappyHowlidays.jpg
    HappyHowlidays.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 63