• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Church cross

malonso

Currently working on a project for a church and I need a illuminated church cross. Any vendor ideas?

Marlene

have to ask, do you have any sources for your sign materials? noticed a vendor request for a stop sign which is pretty strange. this site also has merchant memebers that do electrical sign, try one of them

malonso

LOL...I do have vendors but I like to get the best prices possible as well as look at new vendors who are easy to work with, that I haven't heard of so I like to ask who other people use that's all. Thanks for the advice.
have to ask, do you have any sources for your sign materials? noticed a vendor request for a stop sign which is pretty strange. this site also has merchant memebers that do electrical sign, try one of them

Billct2

How big, what type of illumination? Like a channel letter or halo lit? Interior/exterior? Wall mount...steeple mount?
Gemini has some stock crosses.

TammieH

LOL...I do have vendors but I like to get the best prices possible as well as look at new vendors who are easy to work with, that I haven't heard of so I like to ask who other people use that's all. Thanks for the advice.

Try Gemini

Billct2

Yep, Gemini may work. For something more custom there are some merchant members here who may be able to do it.