• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

[ckmy]discharged error

waximoff

I just performed a head wash and when I put my cartridges back in, this is the error I got "[CKMY]DISCHARGED".

Any ideas???

randya

ckmy discharged means that the head wash was successful.

You will now need to do an ink charge (ink fill)

randya

Sorry, not in that machine,

The printer should start to do a fill automatically when you insert all the ink carts.

If it is not, contact your dealer and have a tech walk you through resetting the ink flags and doing a fill in maintanace mode.

MacDaddy

Do This:

1. Hold down the UP, DOWN & RIGHT arrow buttons at the same time, and power the machine on.

2. Press the RIGHT arrow button until you see ** CHECK 8 PARAMETER ** and press ENTER.

3. Press the RIGHT arrow button to UPDATE, and press ENTER.

4. Press the RIGHT arrow button to ** UPDATE 6 **, and press ENTER.

5. The LCD display will say: USER / INIT: NOT CHARGED, Press the DOWN arrow until you see CHARGED and press ENTER.

6. The LCD will say ‘UPDATE PARAMETER?’ press ENTER.

waximoff

I powered down and got ready to try this combo.. When the machine powered back up the ink fill started.. hmmmm, It didn't do it the first 2 times I restarted..

Thanks for helping!

MacDaddy

Do This:

1. Hold down the UP, DOWN & RIGHT arrow buttons at the same time, and power the machine on.

2. Press the RIGHT arrow button until you see ** CHECK 8 PARAMETER ** and press ENTER.

3. Press the RIGHT arrow button to UPDATE, and press ENTER.

4. Press the RIGHT arrow button to ** UPDATE 6 **, and press ENTER.

5. The LCD display will say: USER / INIT: NOT CHARGED, Press the DOWN arrow until you see CHARGED and press ENTER.

6. The LCD will say ‘UPDATE PARAMETER?’ press ENTER.

Wasn't that already said................