• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cleaning solution when using ElevenTen inks ?

veloxgraphics

Due to a VERY unfortunate mishap... i no longer have any cleaning solution. Of course, now that i dont have a jug of it, I REALLY need some.

Since ElevenTen is defunct... not sure where to go. Anyone have any idea what I should use? Will any solvent cleaning fluid do the job?

Also, if any merchant members sell the stuff, I'm really in a bind and need some asap.

Thanks all!

inkmed

Eleven Ten can not support you with ink and cleaning solution?
If so, you have to find new ink supplier and clear your printer with the new clear liquid twice.
Good Luck.

Adam
INKMED

veloxgraphics

Not sure if you actually READ my post... ElevenTen is defunct... no longer a viable entity. I'm not tossing 4 whole inksets to switch inks.

Jack Knight1979

wow. didn't know 11-10 bit the dust. good thing I went with solaris.

They're a great co. Try them from now one.

If 11-10 was compatible with OEM inks thank you can flush with OEM flush.

sfr table hockey

Any other brand of eco-cleaning solution will do. It is just mild solvent without the color pigments.

I would second this.

I use wincom cleaning solvent. I used it to do the final clear out of the lines when I converted from waterbase to solvent. I use it to unblock the drain lines all the time and I am using the 11/10 ink.