• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Cleanroom Signs

Todd Williams

Is there a standard substrate and print / laminating process that is standard for Cleanroom signs?
What is everyone using for this type of sign ?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ahh, can you explain what that is ?? Is that a sign you hang on the cleaning closet or a room for surgery ?? What's a cleanroom sign ??

edit: it shows you just joined today, but weren't you a member before ??​

netsol

Premium Subscriber
todd,
"everyone" may be a smaller group than you think (at least there are two of us)
my experience goes way back, in the data recovery business.

these days i occasionally send a drive out to a vendor in florida, i will ask them for current specs for a class 3 clean room. lets see what i get..

Johnny Best

Never made a cleanroom sign but I would think you would have to have them run a test for particle contamination so when Kirk gets beamed down he does not get your DNA left on the laminate mixed in with his.

unclebun

If you do a google search for cleanroom signs, it looks like the vast majority out there are screenprinted polystyrene .010" or .015", selling for about $7. Some are vinyl decals to stick on glass or walls.

Todd Williams

todd,
"everyone" may be a smaller group than you think (at least there are two of us)
my experience goes way back, in the data recovery business.

these days i occasionally send a drive out to a vendor in florida, i will ask them for current specs for a class 3 clean room. lets see what i get..
Awesome, I appreciate the assistance

Todd Williams

Ahh, can you explain what that is ?? Is that a sign you hang on the cleaning closet or a room for surgery ?? What's a cleanroom sign ??

edit: it shows you just joined today, but weren't you a member before ??​
I was a member back when i had my own shop - unfortunately my email address was taken with my web site so I lost access. Haven't had time to really post on here much but I am looking forward to getting back into the mix. Closed my shop in 2014 and took a position as an outside sales rep at a Fastsigns in the area.