• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cnc cut signs

rjssigns

Nice. Did you build your CNC? I want to build my own and have been accumulating parts. Trying to scavenge good bits as the budget is tight having to pay for school.

vinylvillain

The margins on these signs is astronomical; and for what? Some paint and elbow grease? The sign looks amazing my friend, very well done.

Gene@mpls

VV- you sound like someone who has never done one? You are right, the paint is cheap. The materials are not so, and a *lot* of elbow grease. Not raggin' it is just more work than you could imagine. Gene

Attachments

• Paradise Seawall.jpg
    Paradise Seawall.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 320
  • entry small.jpg
    entry small.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 287

rossmosh

The margins on these signs is astronomical; and for what? Some paint and elbow grease? The sign looks amazing my friend, very well done.

Nope, none of that is true. Also I can say with near certainty that this sign does not look good up close. No way is that masking holding a sharp edge like actual paint mask.

Sticker Dude

1936526_10201550853009062_8504326691605940101_n.jpg Here is my best friends cnc. CAMaster Stinger III 5' x 10' we use it 90% for speaker boxes and some signs from time to time

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
"Good money in textured wallwork as well...."
That is a sweet looking table

wayne k
guam usa