• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

coldest winter ever!

limacchina

Since Friday, we began to experience the coldest winter here in Tianjin (harbour in northeast china) in 50 years! So we can do nothing but to stay at home at weekend. How is the rest of the world?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hi fixtureman, weather reports it as -6c daytime, but I feel like it is -15c. Even just one minute outside in the wind, i feel my bones are frozen inside.
You need to sacrifice another virgin to the volcano.
Works here, it's 31C in the dead of winter.

wayne k
guam usa

limacchina

You need to sacrifice another virgin to the volcano.
Works here, it's 31C in the dead of winter.

wayne k
guam usa

HAHA, if only that works. Even the southern states here snowed this year, first time in 20+ years. Poor southerners they have no heaters at home.

artbot

Supposed to get down to 58F (14C) tonight. Had to turn on the A/C today! Houston winters are pretty mild.

Jwalk

-24C in Canada

Funny I never knew Canada was so small. LoL. That's almost like saying it's - 24 in the states?

In Toronto Ontario. Canada. It has only just starting to get cold this month. December had very warm weather than normal. I was sometimes in my tshirt extremely warm for December. Tomorrow will be 2c degrees. Very warm for January. We barely had a winter this year,this is a wintery part of the country.

I just saw cnn report on Asia and how bad it is. Cuddle up and stay warm.

rdmdarr

We are supposed to get up to 62° f today here in dallas. I might have to put on some shorts today...

DerbyCitySignGuy

It's going to be around 47 degrees (about 8 C) today. After being around in the low teens for the past few days (-10 C). Life in Kentucky.

limacchina

HAHA, if only that works. Even the southern states here snowed this year, first time in 20+ years. Poor southerners they have no heaters at home.
Hey Guys, I have to correct it. For the southern city of Guangzhou, it is their first winter with snow in 60 years,for Shenzhen (a small city in south near HK) it is their first snow winter in 20 years ! Global warming?? No way!

player

It's not called global warming anymore. It's called global climate change. World wide severe and record breaking climate events. Extreme heat, cold, wind, rain, snow, floods, drought...