• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help color

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Hi,
I need some help here. I have an HP315 latex. I print for this company all the time. The background and the box around the words are the same color on the screen. but when it prints it's washed out. any ideas on what's wrong? I know I'm getting low on ink..but all the rest of the blues are fine.

Attachments

• 20210504_144304.jpg
    20210504_144304.jpg
    964.4 KB · Views: 137

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Is it at all within the area of your problem ??
The transparency is ONLY where the business name is that was printing correctly.

So what I ended up doing was changing out the light magenta ink and then changing to color in the flexi software itself and it corrected. I'm not sure which solution worked. But it's back to printing the correct colors.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Flatten the entire image prior to exporting for print - should resolve the issue.
PS - JPG can't handle transparency. Probably a TIFF or PNG, but not a JPG.
So I placed a jpg on top of a pdf. do i need to flatten it all to a jpg? I normally do this with no issue. Do you happen to know what happened this time? by chance?