• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Content aware photo stretching

signmeup

Here ya go.(Ya shudda wrote your name across the logo though.)
Note the time difference.

Attachments

• Beans.jpg
    Beans.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 69

sfr table hockey

For Canvas Prints

On a canvas where the image was wrapped around the edge of the canvas frame, it's like a normal image continued. Then there also is an image where the edge was a stretched image that looked like it was just pulled down and stretched around the frame. It gave the canvas edge a neat look and I assume that you could set your boarder to just stretch the outside 1/2 inch or so area of the canvas and leave the main image untouched. Another use.....

signmeup

Apparently, you all read right over my initial post - it is available in photoshop...
Not in the version I own. Can I upgrade for 89 bucks?
Also Photoshop doesn't seem to offer masking to lock the parts of an image that you don't want to stretch.

Border

Looks like it's well worth it for the web design program alone. And I can see lots of time where that stretch feature would come in quite handy.

Thanks! Think I'll be picking up a copy of that soon.