• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Contest

batman

is this for everybody or just a A v.s. B thing? it would be cool if someone came up witn an idea on a regular basis and evryone participated and we all had some imput on their work.

THATgirl

you are lucky shovelhead! I pop in this site in the morning with my coffee and sometimes later when I am cutting vinyl. I wish I had time to practice layouts!

Shovelhead

you are lucky shovelhead! I pop in this site in the morning with my coffee and sometimes later when I am cutting vinyl. I wish I had time to practice layouts!

I live here..it's my addictive personality......hey AIR ART GIRL....
Heather always would bust my stones about being on 101....guess who has 5 posts already on the nail forum?????:rolleyes:

Service Sign Co

Any of us novices gonna pony up and make a layout according to Flames specs? (of course after the masters of layout have posted their work) It is quite interesting to see different perspectives on the same subject Weekend rush job, 350.00 printed window perf. installed?:thumb:

D2S

if you are calling me a master you are on some good drugs, please send them my way... I am hoping a little competition will help me get better

3dsignco

Ok how about making competition for the worst clients on the Planet.
Ourselves. Say I take Astours Business and he takes mine... I know I am my own worst customer and have the hardest time in the world design my own stuff.
But it would have to be serious. Flame and OP don't get to do each others. :)

D2S

3dsign I would be down for that as I have yet to come up with a new logo for my company and really need one but as one says the artist is his own worse critic.

Service Sign Co

if you are calling me a master you are on some good drugs, please send them my way... I am hoping a little competition will help me get better
Actually I've haven't seen your layouts,just imagine they would be good.I have seen Shovels, a lot of good designers here. I need practice too,I would have to be on some good drugs to challenge anyone on a logo design. Don't have any drugs,last night it was Captain Morgan Spiced Rum. I should have stepped away from the computer at that point. I guess I'll have to make a layout and file it away in case it comes up

Graphicdetailsinc

Im in, i think a general made up business would be the best to do, something no one would have. Something like "big cracks" or "half moon" plumbing.