• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

contour cutting with cg-75 fx

tattoo.dan

can anyone help me with this? i am not having any luck getting the cutter to read the marks...i am printing and cutting with flexi sign pro 8/1. thanks dan

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I had made this up for someone else some time back and should help you some too.... one thing though - my default material width is wider than yours should be as I am using the CG-130FX which is just a wider version of the cutter you have.

http://www.sl-digital.com/CGFX/

The above folder is browseable - read the readme file first. I made screenshots showing my exact cutter config in Production Manager and on the job settings screen. I also listed the options on the cutter itself and took a photo of where exactly I set the cutter to the registration mark. Hope this helps...

Richard

MikePro

change your cutter marks... easiest fix.
There's a type1 and a type2 (one's like a box, and the other's inverted like a .psd artboard, just figure out which type flexi outputted as when you set your cutcontour and change the settings in your cutter to match....
I believe its function>setup>markdetect, but I've only found it by digging around the function menu on the cutter when i changed mine.