• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

copyright symbol

PGSigns

I have a folder with it and a few more things I add to files. Saved in a few differant formats so when i need it I just go and get what I need. Make your self a folder to keep this stuff in, then you will always have it.
Jimmy

MobileImpact

try holding the alt key, then type 0169. there was a post about this a while back with all the symbols etc.

alt 0169 ©
alt 0174 ®
alt 0162 ¢
alt 0149 •

Kevin

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I get tired of making the copyright symbol and never remember who I did it for, Isn't there a font that contains it?

Virtually every font file has the © and ® and a host of other special characters. You can access them directly if you know the code for the character. You merely hold the alt key and type either the full decimal code, including leading zeros or type x and the full hex code including leading zeros. In the above the decimal code for © is 0169 and ® is 0174.

Packages like Flexi and Corel and others also feature a special character insertion facility where they display the entire character set and allow you to choose what you want.

OldPaint

OR.....you can access it once with all the keywork, SAVE IT AS .cdr/.ai/.eps. or what ever program you work in...file....THEN YOU CAN JUST IMPORT IT AS NEEDED....