• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel Vs. Adobe....

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
You'll never learn by doing things the easy way......

Well, I guess Corel users are just crap out of luck, as there is no hard way to it in CorelDraw that is built-in to the program...

...but I do know someone who can reliably make mountains out of mud chunks -- maybe I'll ask them....

royster13

I really doubt that a user competent with both Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator would find either program faster or easier than the other.....

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I really doubt that a user competent with both Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator would find either program faster or easier than the other.....

I agree with this and everyone knows that real sign writers design in Flexi any way........

wayne k
guam usa

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
By definition, wouldn't a "sign writer" use a quill and a mahl stick?

:cool:

yes, this is what I am -- and I believe signmeup, as well -- is referring to...

:smile:

but before painting a stroke, one usually roughs in the layout using charcoal or china marker or maybe even pencil...

Roto

Yeah... No... Corel is way faster for doing 95% of your Signage work I have used Illy since Illy88 & Corel since Ver1 and I can tell you Corel does things faster is more Intuitive and just plain Fun to use.

Just my opinion. I don't to start another Fan Boy war.

Roto

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I think this inane topic is ripe fodder for a reality TV show.

Both vendors have been intently watching this thread for days and have agreed to release a co-branded product in early 2012.

BTW...which is better....Coke or Pepsi?

JB

Attachments

• CorAdobe.jpg
    CorAdobe.jpg
    747.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Roto

I think this inane topic is ripe fodder for a reality TV show.

Both vendors have been intently watching this thread for days and have agreed to release a co-branded product in early 2012.

BTW...which is better....Coke or Pepsi?

JB

What? "The Coradobe Family Fued" a new Reality TV Drama LOL

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
If only the NHB forums would reopen we could drop these pointless topics and take up real issues like - what would Jesus think of Herman Cain. Or did Kim really make 18million for a sham wedding......

wayne k
guam usa