• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coreldraw plugin for Panther cutter

chiselbit

Is there any software besides Flexi and LXI that will support the Panther 24" Cutter/Plotter that can be used with CD?
I purchased the Cutting package with the Panther and LXI from Signwarehouse. When I bought it, they said LXI V7.5 Master would do pre-printer media cutour cutting, I asked them several times to be sure it would cut pre-printed media. A few days later, I tried to do contour cutting, will it took me about 3 days for Tech support to call ... they walked me though it ... but being busy, I wrote all of the information down ... apparently I missed something. It didn't work, called them back ... few next day they said no, it will not cut pre-printed media contours ... they want me to upgrade to Flexi, then it would ... thats another $2000 ... I wrather not at this time. Well U know the rest of the story. And, now I'm not able to send nothing back, it's past the 30 warrenty, they stalled me to long for any returns ... never again will I do business with Signwarehoue! Customer support, sales people and tech support will not call me back. But its Friday, maybe All of them are on vacation... :)
I hope there is another software that will work with coreldraw and that's supports the Panther.
Appreciate the information about CD and any other pluggings for the Panther cutter.

Doug...
Oregon

mpa1971

Software help

Doug,

I'd like to learn more about your situation. Please send me an email when you have time so I can look at your account info and get some resolution for you.

Also, what type of rip software are you using for your large format printer and which printer is it?

mike.akard@signwarehouse.com

Kind Regards,

Mike Akard
SIGNWarehouse
Technical Services Manager

Cadmn

dumb question but I askin any way has anyone here tried the signgo software I heard about it on another site & was curious if it was good or not ?

hammered

The 5.6 Cibercut Max supports roughly 2 dozen of the GCC cutters. You may want to look into that program. Ive been using it for a little over a year and really like using it.

edwin

mpa1971 said:
Doug,

I'd like to learn more about your situation. Please send me an email when you have time so I can look at your account info and get some resolution for you.

Also, what type of rip software are you using for your large format printer and which printer is it?

Kind Regards,

Mike Akard
SIGNWarehouse

Nice to see someone From SW step up to the plate and offer to help you with this situation. I deal with them a lot and they sometimes drop the ball. Hopefully they will pick it up in your case. let us know how it turns out!

chiselbit

Thank U Mike for calling

mpa1971 said:
Doug,

Kind Regards,

Mike Akard
SIGNWarehouse

Thank U Mike for Calling me at Home...
Folks now this is what I call support! ... When Mike called me at home yesterday, I was sure supprized. I appreciate the Call and do hope we can resolve my issues. I will email U offline about my conserns and order number.
Mike U being the Tech. Support Manager ... I thank U for doing the followup on the Support issues for Signwarehouse.

Doug Lewis

chiselbit

hammered said:
The 5.6 Cibercut Max supports roughly 2 dozen of the GCC cutters. You may want to look into that program. Ive been using it for a little over a year and really like using it.

I looked at this, but I don't think it supports the Panther. I didn't see it listered.

I'm looking at SignTools thought, it has possibilities. haven't had a chance to install, but did down load the demo.