• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coro or Polystyrene? Temporary signage

toucan_graphics

I have a customer wanting (3) 4'x8' signs (printed) for their haunted forest attraction to be installed over their existing outdoor signage. What would you all recommend?

Coroplast was my first thought but then I thought about polystyrene. The customer might use these signs again next season and the polystyrene could be rolled up and stored in a closet.

Thanks

GypsyGraphics

if he doesn't want banners, maybe lexan.
what is the surface of the existing sign you'll be mounting it to? and how is it mounted?

Marlene

I'd use the polystyrene just because coroplast looks like cardboard. it will look better if the surface is smooth

toucan_graphics

Finished Polystyrene signs

Here is a photo of the finished sign. I think it turned out great. They wanted to get away from the boring black & white and come up with something more modern and colorful.
After printing, I added some red reflective vinyl to the eyes on the lower right corner..... just the right amount of punch without being over the top. Below is a before and after... the sign they had before and the new one they just picked up.

midway old sign.jpg Midway-completed.jpg