• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coroplast Logo

qmr55

This is a good design for your logo will be able to see on most colors well, likes the Designs word over the DEVO shows dimension.

On the note of PVC yes this and others you do will make great showroom samples as you progress such as Coro..PVC.. MDO.. Alumlite.. sand blasted.. carved..routed HDO and wood..channel letters..LED..neon..video..web..and any other way you can think of and able to do. GO FOR IT knows sure wish I would have started in my teens just didn't listen to myself.

Thank you! Plan on trying as much as I can! :rock-n-roll:

wes70

Very nice! You must have a steady hand and a lot of patience cutting coro. As suggested, using pvc, hdu or mdo will be easier next time around.

Mike F

good stuff. gotta have respect for people who have a steady hand like that, i couldn't even cut a straight line to save my life.