• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coroplast Logo

qmr55

Haven't really posted much but I have been watching and reading for awhile. Figured I would post something up, this is my company logo. I'm a 19 year old from New Jersey and just started my business in the last few months but was working for a guy since I was 16! Always been interested in the business.

Coroplast...cut out by hand and all layered vinyl! Coroplast is painted black.

Figured I would make something to hang up inside the door so customers know what we can make!

What do you think?

Attachments

• devo coroplast sign (3).jpg
    devo coroplast sign (3).jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

Mosh

That is how I used to roll when I was 16...back in 1988. Great way to start. Cutting by hand you learn alot more than just sending it to a plotter.

SignManiac

Actually looks pretty good! Design is everything, and materials will always be secondary. Keep on learning, great start.

Jillbeans

It's a shame to just use coro on this.
Next time try PVC.
I like to cut stuff by hand too and paint it.
Love....Jill

GP

Very nice - as Jill mentioned, maybe try the next one in PVC. A little more expensive of a project, but it will give you some experience w/ another substrate. It will also put some material in your inventory - so after you work through your mistakes on your own sign and perfect your techniques, you can sell one to the first person who comments on it!

Keep it up -

GP

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:thumb: Nice work.... nice approach and nice execution. You'll go far around here.... and in your own business.
Keep up the good work !!

Craig Sjoquist

This is a good design for your logo will be able to see on most colors well, likes the Designs word over the DEVO shows dimension.

On the note of PVC yes this and others you do will make great showroom samples as you progress such as Coro..PVC.. MDO.. Alumlite.. sand blasted.. carved..routed HDO and wood..channel letters..LED..neon..video..web..and any other way you can think of and able to do. GO FOR IT knows sure wish I would have started in my teens just didn't listen to myself.