• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

couple we did

laserman70

Couple we have done lately.

Attachments

• painting.jpg
    painting.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 64
  • weightman.jpg
    weightman.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 42
  • pediatrics1.jpg
    pediatrics1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 50

MikePro

if it wasn't for the "contracting" text being parallel with the background image, i'd argue using body lines to align your graphic rather than a level.
but it makes it work i guess :)

nice wrapz

signswi

Pediatric's color choices aren't great (and why are the babies so lifeless) and I've never understood cars like the painter's car which advertise what appears to be two businesses. WHICH ONE DO I CALL?!

laserman70

Pediatric's color choices aren't great (and why are the babies so lifeless) and I've never understood cars like the painter's car which advertise what appears to be two businesses. WHICH ONE DO I CALL?!

The picture is of the doctors kids. It the one they wanted on the vehicle.
I've never understood cars like the painter's car which advertise what appears to be two businesses. WHICH ONE DO I CALL?!
They are retired teachers and wanted it setup that way.

splizaat

Not bad, but i think there could have definitely been some color correction in the kids on the yellow gumdrop. They are lacking any pop or realistic color