• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cover up pharmacy signs

Norman Clifton

reaching out for any suggestions on the most affordable and practical way to cover up backlit signage
client has closed a store and needs his existing signage covered for legal reasons
all i can think of is a block-out vinyl with removable adhesive

Gino

Premium Subscriber
According to the size, just bungee it with a block-out banner.

As for legal reasons, they generally do not pertain to us, so it's not necessary we know the reasons, just that we do it by the date submitted.

Billct2

I as just remember hearing that back in the day if someone didn't pay for their sign you would roll it out with black paint, that was a signal to other sign shops the place was a deadbeat. Never did it myslef but did see it done a couple times.

Chris Keena

I as just remember hearing that back in the day if someone didn't pay for their sign you would roll it out with black paint, that was a signal to other sign shops the place was a deadbeat. Never did it myslef but did see it done a couple times.
I love this man. Like a Bat signal.

Kamran

reaching out for any suggestions on the most affordable and practical way to cover up backlit signage
client has closed a store and needs his existing signage covered for legal reasons
all i can think of is a block-out vinyl with removable adhesivehi you can use canvas