• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Covering a bank of large slanted windows

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
actually, here it is with the name blanked out.. so signage doesn't call them asking them how to make Japanese pancakes. I just added a subtle elements and that's it, most of it is just black perf. It accomplished the goal of reducing the heat & sun. These are 1 year old. I only did that one row

toy.jpg

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Thanks Tex, can you put pics in a private message? If not I'll send you an email address.

The thing is I realllllly don't want to do perf (or any kind of vinyl) on these windows. As I mentioned the access is really tight with restaurant fixtures, plus the angle of the windows, plus being up on ladders with long lengths of vinyl. It's full of people all day, every day, so I'd request after hours access. Honestly, it sounds like a nightmare job that I'd rather pass on and I'm okay with that. I'm going to do some image searching of vertical banner installations like this (fabric, not vinyl) and maybe share a few here for your comments. Thanks.
I agree.. I don't know how you'd install that outside from a ladder with that angle.... and with it being angled it would accelerate the weathering and fading. A shade from inside would be my guess

signage

I answered it, but not the way you think it should have been answered!

Why would I contact someone you did a job for? You are the one that appears to have the problem, look at your post about your neighbor, you need support from others on how to handle things. I never called you name, but that is all you can do behind that keyboard, little man from Texas!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I answered it, but not the way you think it should have been answered!

Why would I contact someone you did a job for? You are the one that appears to have the problem, look at your post about your neighbor, you need support from others on how to handle things. I never called you name, but that is all you can do behind that keyboard, little man from Texas!
Signage... playing dumb comes easy to you but let's stay focused... You never replied to that post so do you want to explain what you ment or just admit you were being an idiot?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Gubber, if I wanna take a nap, what's it to ya ?? Could you please let me do it without your dumb remarks ?? I had something to offer, but forget it. I don't feel like it now. Happy Thanksgiving.
So stubborn.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
this is post #4

This was my answer, like I said it isn't the answer you wanted. This show that you can't think for yourself. Isn't it time for you to put your dress on? wussy
Signage... you can't be this dumb... go back a re-read it. There is a post after your stupid comment that you're ignoring... you had to of seen it since you took the time to copy and paste them here. Maybe you can ask a young nurse to help you figure this out... but hurry, before your retirement home cuts the internet off for the night. https://www.signs101.com/threads/installer-in-ok-city.166568/post-1545350

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
There seems to be two storylines going on here. I have no answers for the OP, but the other one........ just nice to sit back and watch things unfold without having to participate. Nursing home, I didn't know that, but it's starting to make sense. I thought it was a drinking habit, must be the meds he's on. I remember someone else like that from the same area with the same problem. My, oh my.

Johnny Best

Its that fracking in PA that has gotten in the water. No talking about S101 old postss at Thanksgiving dinner table today. And who put Tex next to signage at the table, put Gnubler between them and she/he can ask them all sorts of questions on how to do things.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope, they come from the dumba$$ adults. Just like in this place. Same difference. Little people, little minds.

gnubler

What we really need is more explanation points! After! Ever! Sentence!
Um, no. There is entirely too much excitement going on in typed communication lately and it needs to stop. Plus, with Gino hogging all the ellipses we're running out of periods also.

Just talk normal, people, and nicely too, please.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Gino hogs ellipses, signage hogs explanation points, Bobby and Wild West hog up words.. gnubler asks people to look up his dress, and notareal asks for someone to pull his finger... happy Thanksgiving from S101