• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Covid silver bullet? BS?

Andy D

I know I'm going to be getting a bunch of cr@p for this, but I think people should decide for themselves, not Youtube, Twitter, FB, etc... from CNN website I copied this:

"We've removed this video for sharing false information about cures and treatments for COVID-19," a Facebook spokesperson told CNN, adding that the platform is "showing messages in News Feed to people who have reacted to, commented on or shared harmful COVID-19-related misinformation that we have removed, connecting them to myths debunked by the WHO."

Twitter worked to scrub the video late Monday night after Trump shared versions of the video that amassed hundreds of thousands of views.

"We're taking action in line with our Covid misinfo policy," a Twitter spokesperson told CNN.

Twitter took action against the videos that Trump retweeted. By early Tuesday morning the videos were no longer able to be viewed on his account. Twitter also took action on a version of the video posted by Donald Trump Jr. and others shared by Breitbart News."

They also shut down the "Frontline DR." website... Could be BS, what do you think?

Watch their video here before it's gone:

Group Of “America’s Frontline Doctors,” Hold Press Conference At Capitol Hill About COVID-19 Calling Out “Massive Disinformation Campaign”

https://www.publishedreporter.com/2...JdKvlwWhLUrE3ZwFZ11pvtw#.Xx-Mz2NYCXM.facebook

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
When there are thousands upon thousands of doctors, nurses and virologists saying 1 thing, what would possess people to pick a few loons and spread around their video and call it the gospel? For the life of me, I absolutely do not understand what compels people to dismiss thousands of professionals, people's own eyes and basic logic in the face of a few people that are making millions off these far fetched viral videos.
I can appreciate the stance of the death rate is low and Ill take my chances, not many people have it around me, I'm healthy and will be fine, not wanting to stop your life for a perceived small risk but justification with utter nonsense baffles me. Remember 1 thing, those people just made MILLIONS off of this video just like all of the other ones that get picked up and go viral. Every news outlet is dismissing them because its garbage.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Go to this site and skip ahead 2 1/2 minutes, this guy goes into detail.. apparently the steroid inhaler has no bad side effects at all, so if it is all BS no harm, why take down the information?

https://afr.net/.../there-could-be-a-simple-treatment.../
Steroids are standard issue for treating pneumonia and other respiratory issues. Don't quote me and I'm too lazy to go look it up again but many steroids have actually made Covid worse. There was 1 in particular that they found that helped treat patients in conjunction with an antibiotic and it was a pretty major breakthrough. More than likely it helped because there was a secondary bacterial pneumonia but I don't know that for sure..... and don't care enough to go back and look. If you are truly interested, go look at some real research papers and skip the conspiracy sites, they are out there. To me, the truthful info, although dry and boring, is much more interesting to read than this crap. If you ever end up in the hospital for anything, it can be comforting to understand what is going on as well. There are clueless doctors out there.

dypinc

This censoring s..t is getting really scary.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/ame...y-expensive-remdesivir-have-web-site-removed/

It has been brutally obvious for months that there’s a real conspiracy (and i am not too much of a conspiracy person) against the CURES WE ALREADY HAVE, because they are plentiful and cheap and thus, no new pharma industry profits

It really not surprising that the pharma industry wants to sell their new super=expensive drugs, but that the mass media and so many Democrat Nazi Communist DNC politicians are in their pockets

Last edited:

ikarasu

Theyre censoring it because people are sheeple and listen to whatever they read.

Lets take Hydroxychloroquine for an example - It showed good results in one test... and trump got excited, jumped the gun and called it a miracle drug. The stock / price for it went up, it was sold out everywhere and they couldnt make it fast enough. This not only made the drug cost more to those that actually needed it, but prevented them from buying it all together - This particularly affected people with rheumatoid arthritis.

Then they found out it increased the death rate in Covid patients and had a bad side affect - causing even more harm.

This is why I think during a Pandemic...DR's should be in charge, not politicians. Theres a reason things go through trial and information is released once its verified. I get that a vaccine / cure needs to be fast tracked... but The USA population should not be a guinea pig to see what works and what does't....

And just a FYI... The reason Hydroxychloroquine isnt recommended is because it has a potential to cause heart problems. They just found out (Based on a limited study of 100 people) 80% of those who had an MRI on their heart after being diagnosed with Covid... even ones showing no symptoms have long lasting changed in their heart. They tested a bunch of kids too, and found they also had changes in their heart. this could be long term, life altering changes for everyone who gets infected... not just those who almost die. Or... it could be nothing, something that goes away in a month or year.

Thats the point. Both sides can rush and jump to conclusions, and neither side should.

ikarasu

Yes she is what every news outlet seems to want to focus on to dismiss this whole thing... I checked out some of the other Dr. and they seem legit.
I haven't paid much attention to this story tbh. I'm growing tired of all the back and fourth bickering of politics, so I skim over stuff instead of researching.

But most people involved in studies or trials distance themselves from the Crack jobs. Even if someone is the most brilliant mind in the world... When you realize they're spouting demon and alien a perm as cures, you tend to not want then associated with your work. The fact that these guys don't seem to mind shows where they stand.

Maybe it is a cure. Maybe it's not - but having her on your team pretty much guarantees the world doesn't take your group serious.

ikarasu

Hahahaha i had to read it to see what all this was about. I Don't know how someone so crazy can get a MD.

I'm sure I'm going to be cursed for saying that. Then a demon is going to have sex with me in my dreams, steal my sperm, then deposit it into another man so he can reproduce... Not a woman but a man... I guess that's how it works in the demon world.

Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I get that a vaccine / cure needs to be fast tracked... but The USA population should not be a guinea pig to see what works and what does't....
Not to worry on this count The President has already said that it would be tested on Canadians first and if it does not trigger the zombie apocalypse we'll get it. And of course, Mexico will pay for it........

Bly

Not to worry on this count The President has already said that it would be tested on Canadians first and if it does not trigger the zombie apocalypse we'll get it. And of course, Mexico will pay for it........

I think Mexico is ready for that wall now.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Hahahaha i had to read it to see what all this was about. I Don't know how someone so crazy can get a MD.

I'm sure I'm going to be cursed for saying that. Then a demon is going to have sex with me in my dreams, steal my sperm, then deposit it into another man so he can reproduce... Not a woman but a man... I guess that's how it works in the demon world.

Oral sex demons have been around since before COVID started. Check this out for some amusement:

Bly

No wait there's another medical professional who backs everything Trump has said!

116512532_10223892072351362_31558493399315803_n.jpg

ikarasu

Oral sex demons have been around since before COVID started. Check this out for some amusement:
I give them credit. If I was in that crowd, I couldn't stop from bursting out into giggles. Especially near the end when he smacked her on the head pretty hard, haha.

I feel kind of bad. Everyone has the right to their own religion... as crazy as it may seem, who knows - Maybe all us Catholics / Christians will meet the sex demons once we die and find out we were believing in the wrong faith.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Red flags from the start on that video. With the production quality and set-up it has a real 'adult entertainment' video vibe. Starts out with half a dozen guys standing behind a single female that is playing with her hair. All of them are sporting matching lab coats, creased up - looking like they were just pulled out of their plastic wrappers..........
Hard to take them seriously after about 5 minutes of play.