• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Crappie Dales Jigs

Deaton Design

Heckuva name, but cool none the less. I enjoy doing these types of logos.
Love drawing fish. Did this all in illustrator. Client was very happy with it.

Attachments

• crappiedalesfinal.jpg
    crappiedalesfinal.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 129

ucmj22

Nice! if I was him, I would have called it Dale's Crappie Jigs though. and made the fish more crappie colored.

Edit: I suppose if he sells more than crappie jigs, the way it is would be best.

rjpjr

:U Rock:

I really like the personality of the design and I LOVE the fish illustration!! Thanks for sharing!

:notworthy:

:thumb:

Deaton Design

Nice! if I was him, I would have called it Dale's Crappie Jigs though. and made the fish more crappie colored.

Edit: I suppose if he sells more than crappie jigs, the way it is would be best.
Crappies have different spot and stripes, at least the ones Ive looked at do, and the coloring on a real crappie is not very colorful, so we took a little license with that. Wasnt going for realism, just toony. And Dale is called Crappie Dale, hence the name. He apparently ties up some very sought after jigs. Nice guy to work for.:signs101::thumb: