• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Critique my Card - Round 2

QualitySigns

I truly appreciated everyone's suggestions the first time around. I took the best of them and applied them to both the front and back of my new card design and have posted them here. You will notice that I have posted several ideas for the back of the card, as that seemed to generate the most debate. ALL constructive criticism is welcome. Please give me your comments, both positive and negative. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Business Card - Front.jpg
    Business Card - Front.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Business Card - Back 01.jpg
    Business Card - Back 01.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Business Card - Back 02.jpg
    Business Card - Back 02.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Business Card - Back 03.jpg
    Business Card - Back 03.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Business Card - Back 04.jpg
    Business Card - Back 04.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 69

QualitySigns

My suggestion for the backside of the card.

The information stays on the back (without the italics). It's a good place for it. Do you have any other suggestions? Which design of the back of the card do you like the best (ignoring the wordiness, of course).

Biker Scout

The info on the back is fine... keeps the front from being cluttered. However, it just doesn't have to fill up so much space, that's all. Don't be afraid of the margins or empty space.

QualitySigns

The info on the back is fine... keeps the front from being cluttered. However, it just doesn't have to fill up so much space, that's all. Don't be afraid of the margins or empty space.

Duly noted; thanks. Ignoring the crowding, which one of the back designs do you like?

QualitySigns

Update

How does this look folks?

Attachments

• Business Card - Front.jpg
    Business Card - Front.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Business Card - Back.jpg
    Business Card - Back.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 65

ForgeInc

Seems you don't need critiques, as you keep saying everything stays as-is. If you DO want a critique, lose all the info on the back. You already have "signs and design" in your business name, right? Do you REALLY need to add in: "SIGNS, BANNERS & VEHICLE SIGNS" in addition to that? or "GRAPHICS" or "SIGN FACES" or "LOGOS AND GRAPHIC DESIGN" or "ADVERTISING DESIGN"??

It only adds clutter and offers nothing of value to your card which is all about basic contact information. Leave the rest to your website and other marketing materials.

Does a restaurant list it's entire menu on a card? Does a Barber say "short haircuts, long haircuts, shaves, trims?" not usually. And if they do, it looks cheap and low-rent. Kinda like the back of your card. Just sayin.

Tiki

Font Sage
Lose the blue bolt design maybe separate your name and number on the front in a panel

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    239.7 KB · Views: 65