• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Crotch Rockets, Plastic Fantastic... Rice Burners

Shovelhead

...Hello all...forgive me. I don't know another way to describe the bike.
I'm wrapping a couple of these and am looking for the best place to find pre-cut vinyl or templates per specific model....2008 Ninja 650R...thank you(s)

:thankyou::signs101:

rjssigns

I don't think there are templates. Gotta give ya props for tackling two though. They are a pain in the rump. Best bet is to make your own that way you know they will work.

And as far as pre-made stuff goes here are some words of wisdom from a good friend I call Uncle Dave: "Nothing fits and everyone lies".

Keep us posted on progress. Curious how you'll feel after the first one.

Flame

There are templates...but the people owning them SURE are not selling them. Either do it the hard way or just wrap em.

And as a rice burner owner, I say I'll race your ole shovelhead anyday :p

ProWraps

OH MY F'ING GOD!

SHOVEL IS BACK!!!!!!

love you bro! where you been? i got a ton of kitties i been waiting to post for you!

where you been? wha u no lu us no mo? there is a whole new crop on this site that needs some gibrone love. this better not be a drive by post.

WCSign

I have yet to find any, we wrap sportbikes all the time, we really need to start taking great pics and measurements then start selling templates ourselves lol