• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Magnets on a CNC.

Todd593

I have a set of digitally (and laminated) prints that are on magnets. I have references so I can lay the long pieces (to be cut into 12" circles) and everything line up.

My question is, what's the best way to go about cutting these out...i.e. what tool to use, speed, direction, etc...

Thanks in advance,

Todd Warden
Todd@integritysign.com

SebastienL

Downcut endmill, same as you'd use for cutting acrylic, pvc... same feed/speed also. I've done it this way many times...

Salmoneye

Recently switched all of our stuff from lots of polymetal to alumalite. It is much more ridgid, doesn't oilcan and has very good dent resistance. I was able to negociate a very good price form our supplier ordering 25 sheets at a time.

letterman7

Recently switched all of our stuff from lots of polymetal to alumalite. It is much more ridgid, doesn't oilcan and has very good dent resistance. I was able to negociate a very good price form our supplier ordering 25 sheets at a time.

And what does that have to do with cutting magnetic on a router??