• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Mat Recommendation?

Sven

I'm looking for a 10'x4' cutting mat. I was gong to get the XTREME from fellers, but there's a four week ship time and $45 shipping charge. Seems wrong to me. Any recommendations?. Thanks.

Doyle

Just bought (2) 5' x 10' cutting mats from Wensco. They were around $180/ea and printed grid was not an option on this size, but it was available for 4' x 10' mats. Not sure where you are located, but try to find something from a vendor that delivers, mine was delivered for free with the rest of my order.

fresh

do you have an account with harbor sales? i got one from them, and their shipping is usually free.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Generally with Fellers, if you are getting a special order product which is only something they don't stock in-house, you will pay the shipping.

SIGNTIME

Generally with Fellers, if you are getting a special order product which is only something they don't stock in-house, you will pay the shipping.

yup, we don't pay shipping on orders over $100 we just ordered a 5x10 mat a month or 2 ago for the new table we built and since its shipped right from the vendor you get to pay the shipping.

klingsdesigns

Was looking at getting a mat.. never tried one. Can you premask items on its surface.. Not sure what the surface feels like.

pjfmeister

just bought 2 - 6'x12' mats from Fellers last month...their price per unit was a little higher slightly higher but NO Shipping charge so the price was actually a little cheaper.
Turnaround from order to delivery was about 5 days plus a weekend