• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting With Coreldraw?

chiselbit

Can I use CorelDraw vX3 to cut with a Graphtech FC7000-75?

I'm getting tired og using Flexisign V8. I have most of my designs in coreldraw. When I port it to *.AI or *.EPS and import it to Flexi ... I have to remove 50% of the points of the ojects. Then some of the times I double cut my vinyl. Havent figured this out yet.
Then when I draw lines or twike shapes with the Point Tool trying to adjust the shappes ... thats a job and half! With Coreidraw, its very simple, u have basically use the click methode ... point and click or double click ... no need to keep pulling down the point tool menu to control the points.

Doug

3CGraphics

you can to roland so probably - best bet is to try it - see if graphtec has any support/drivers if it doesn't show up in corel - my roland custs right out of corel and AI

signage

Chisel try contacting Graphtec they have a program that comes with their smaller cutter (CM23000MK2) might work. You should be able to cut using HPGL language and driver for plotter.

BrookeWall

I have had the same issue, mainly if there is text involved in the cdr file, then export it to .ai and open, the text will often be sliced and I have to go back and weld. However, I have found that if I simply copy in corel and then paste into flexi, then things are just fine. It takes less time than exporting anyway ;)

Techman

get cocut pro,, u will never again have to export anything,, plus all the nice extra tools it has make it so much fun..

pmoney

You can use the new plug-in from Graphtec to cut from X3 to the FC7000. You must download it from their ftp site. To get the site and password just give them a call.