• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dan inspired wrap

Wraps ink

we are doing a series of wrap for this company here are a few samples

Attachments

• igothail2.jpg
    igothail2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 100

Wraps ink

what looks bad? they wanted hail dents and or hail bouncing off the truck, only the first design was kinda in the style of dan the 2nd one was just another sample...man I thought it was pretty decent. this is usually not my style but thought i would give it a go.

ucmj22

The "Layouts" themselves aren't all that bad, but I think you have some contrast/color issues which hurts readability. I think bottom is better. I would work on branding their name better to help them stand out, instead of relying on fluorescents.
Also I am not sure what you mean by "series" but the greatest impact would arise from a single consistent design concept.

Wraps ink

here is the one they loved

this was my least favorite but they seemed to like it and paid a deposit so hey I'm not gonna complain.

Attachments

• igothail3.jpg
    igothail3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 87

Wraps ink

I tried to steer them away from lime green but they didnt want to budge. by series I just meant we are wrapping more than one vehicle and yes they will all have the same design or concept.

xxaxx

Its not just the Green that's hurting that design ... that graphic with the cartoon snowcones flying around looks really bad. Oh man I also just noticed the lightning. Wow.

Wraps ink

with customers lined up in a usual slow time of year you guys dont hurt my feelings...Im sure every job you guys do is spot on perfect right?. we have all had some things we wish a customer would do or not do but they pay my bills so I have to print what they approve. when they sit down in the office with you and show you what they want you try your best to make it look decent. I guess we cant always be 100% all the time and i'm sure some of you have been in the same boat at least once. so the ones who have criticism thanks, and for those who make dumb jokes learn to be professional.