• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dan inspired wrap

Jillbeans

The typography as well as the odd name in this thing are both hard to figure out.
I would suggest researching early typefaces a bit more if you are going the "retro" route.
However, this does not seem the proper project for a retro theme.
This may seem stupid, but why the palm trees?
The times we have had bad hail, (my house has been hit by a tornado twice)
there is a fog in the atmosphere just after that might lend itself to a subtle background.
That, coupled with some actual hail dimples might work.
A giant mean-looking hailstone character might be a fun element to try adding.
I am so over the halftone.
Also getting there with the sunburst, especially in the version you've shown where it looks upside-down.
Love....Jill

John Butto

Dan's Yankees

When you start competing with Dan's designs it is like taking a best bud's beer drinking softball team to play the Yankees. He as their general manager has put together a team from all over and he has heavy hitters and the best relief pitcher money can buy. When you post your design on the forum it is going to get the funny comments and the serious ones. The same comments that goes thru peoples' mind when they see it driving down the street. Did not you read what Dan was saying and going thru all the questions about logo, color wording etc. He does the same thing we all are doing but just that we do not have a team general manager. We are fighting in the dugout and giving people **** if they make an error. But hey, at the end of the game we had a good time and we are wasted. Dan on the other hand is stressed out because the hot dog sales are down.

yeah nothing about theses designs is appealing to me the hail looks like balls and the colors are to much it doesn't go good. I just dont like em!

Dan Antonelli

When you start competing with Dan's designs it is like taking a best bud's beer drinking softball team to play the Yankees. He as their general manager has put together a team from all over and he has heavy hitters and the best relief pitcher money can buy. When you post your design on the forum it is going to get the funny comments and the serious ones. The same comments that goes thru peoples' mind when they see it driving down the street. Did not you read what Dan was saying and going thru all the questions about logo, color wording etc. He does the same thing we all are doing but just that we do not have a team general manager. We are fighting in the dugout and giving people **** if they make an error. But hey, at the end of the game we had a good time and we are wasted. Dan on the other hand is stressed out because the hot dog sales are down.

Im so glad you're back pal. I don't know about the Yankees though. Maybe the Mets or Padres? Still major league, but needing a lot of work and significantly more training?....:thankyou:

You are right about the team though. I have 5 amazing designer in my arsenal. Together we have a great crew, and before any client sees anything, its been vetted internally by not only the design team, but the account and strategy folks as well. Huge advantage. There's been plenty of comps that never see the light of day here because they get shot down and sent back to the drawing board, so to speak.

ProWraps

maybe instead of laughing you should listen. if you read between the lines, the outcome is typically the reason why you and or anyone post here to begin with.

if you want the keys to the kingdom you have to make sure your worthy.[/Q
to each thier own, thats the dumbest thing ive ever seen someone post on this forum, lol get over yourself

rofl.

i guess in about 5 days when our houston branch launches you can come by and learn something.